[Qgis-developer] Temporal data (was QGIS GRASS Plugin Upgrade Crowdfunding)

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Mon Mar 30 02:13:05 PDT 2015

Hi Radim,
I follow your point here.
I think plugins still  are in the very interesting and productive "natural
selection" phase, where plugin authors tests features and ergonomic options.
We still miss here some temporal interpolation / blurring / fading features
to render smooth videos. (see [0])

Comparing all existing tools to define specifications and UX would be a
great hackfest workshop. Once this done, +1 fo a core feature !

Anita probably has a better overview of that.

Cheers
Régis

[0]  https://www.mapbox.com/ten-years-openstreetmap/#16.372805/48.207551/16