[Qgis-developer] Temporal data (was QGIS GRASS Plugin Upgrade Crowdfunding)

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 10:48:59 PDT 2015

Hi

not strictly related with timeseries visualization, but...
I was thinking to the time management abilities (and more) of the
Pandas python library as an abstracted data provider.
The main advantage are that on a pandas data frame, missing data can
be coded managed in a simply way.

Other than the complexity to match a data frame flexibility (m¡pandas
or numpy)  with a reduce set of interactions of a data provider, there
would be also the problem to have pandas installed on osgeo4w that is
not simple at all!

regards,  Luigi Pirelli

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
Elance: https://www.elance.com/s/edit/luigipirelli/