[Qgis-developer] I can't print a map with QGis 2.8.1 and Mac OS X

luna luna.helios at googlemail.com
Tue May 5 12:46:04 PDT 2015

Hello,

I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.5 and QGis 2.8.1.
I want to print a map with Print Composer. But the Buttons "Print" or
"Export as PDF" don't work for me. If I use these buttons, the window for
choosing a directory or printer appears but only for 1 sec. Afterwards
nothing happens. What I'am doing wrong?

If I want to save a QGis Project the window for choosing a directory appears
and I can choose the path. The issue is only by using Print Composer.

Thanks and Greets