[Qgis-developer] Compliation issues of sources using "make" on Linux Ubuntu

Florin-Daniel Cioloboc cioloboc.florin at gmail.com
Mon May 11 03:06:31 PDT 2015

Thanks for the reply Alessandro,

Already done that. It still doesn't work yet, however I got the idea to
source it: source scripts/run-env-linux.sh /usr/bin/qgis-2.2/ and it worked
up, at least that command.

Unfortunately, when running make test command it get the same permission
error so at the moment I'm trying to set it using chmod but it doesn't seem
to be working.