[Qgis-developer] Stats functions in QGIS

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon May 18 01:07:24 PDT 2015

Hi Nyall and all,

Paolo told me that there is some work (by Nyall) on adding statistical
functions to QGIS core. Is it possible to get some details about this
work?

We are planning to merge DataExplorer and Statist plugins into single
one and such functionality will be really useful for us and hopefully allow
to avoid code duplication. Maybe we also can help with implementation.

Unfortunately I will not attend this hackfest in person, but I available via
IRC and, if necessary, Skype.

Thanks
--
Alexander Bruy