[Qgis-developer] [GRASS-dev] QGIS GRASS Plugin Upgrade Crowdfunding

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue May 19 02:11:47 PDT 2015

Il 18/05/2015 18:06, Radim Blazek ha scritto:

> BTW, raster/vector import via browser is in master (pushed today), you can test.

confirmed, both vectors and rasters (all G6) work fine. vectors look
very fast.

I see a double entry, one with the usual folder icon showing the full
content, and one with grass logo showing only the layers: is this a
temporary solution, or is it made on purpose?
Thanks a lot.
===
BTW: adding vectors result in a double label in the TOC (vector
vector1), I suppose to show which layer has been loaded.
A bit confusing, however.
Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu