[Qgis-developer] Feature freeze postponed to tuesday

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu May 21 08:46:14 PDT 2015

Hi there,

you're probably are already aware that the original date for the feature freeze
was tomorrow at 12:00.  As we're making good progress at the hackfest in Nødebo
and have still some pending new stuff I'm extending the development period for
three days so it's now on Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 12:00 UTC.

Thanks to everyone and keep up the good work.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode