[Qgis-developer] Compile QGIS master with support for GRASS

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Fri May 22 05:40:57 PDT 2015

I am compiling qgis from master (git). Both GRASS and GRASS7 are set to
ON and the the corresponding GRASS_PREFIX, GRASS7_PREFIX are set to

/osgeo/grass64/dist.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu and
/osgeo/grass70/dist.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.

I launch QGIS without installing it, ie from inside the bin directory.
It runs fine.  However, I can't see anywhere in QGIS' interface any
reference to GRASS. Plus, many of the icons do not appear at all (ie
icons of the advanced digitizing bar).

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks, Nikos