[Qgis-developer] issue with QGIS via citrix

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Fri May 22 11:51:00 PDT 2015

Hi, we have the very same config here. No report of such troubles here until
now (not meaning that it does not happens).
2.6.1 encounters mainly troubles with corrupting some qgs on save.

More generally with QGIS, we have troubles having a good screen reactivity
with thin clients WYSE, when receiver clients on PC work very smoothly. Any
feedback?

Régis