[Qgis-developer] Dev map broken in About?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed May 27 04:18:40 PDT 2015

Hi,

At my system, the background map appears only after you click on a
placemark. After clicking on any placemark, the background map appears
immediately and navigation is working fine.

Maybe some sort of problem that Webkit does not correctly trigger parts
of the script?

BTW: Matthias, I noticed in the map that you are still located at
Winterthur ;-) ...

Andreas