[Qgis-developer] Layers and Browser dock widget icons

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Fri May 29 04:16:38 PDT 2015

Having more SVG icons helps a lot to make the interface look good
(despite the fact that some graphics designer may object that there's no
hinting)

For reference, this code is used in QField to calculate button sizes and
may as well be used to calculate the default icon size device independently:
https://github.com/opengisch/QField/blob/master/src/qgismobileapp.cpp#L110-L113

Cheers