[Qgis-developer] Project quality discussion

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 23:55:59 PST 2015

On 11/10/2015 08:52 AM, Hugo Mercier wrote:
> Yes, that would be ideal.
>
> But do we have enough money for that ?
> And is it a full time job ?

As stated at the HF, I am much more in favor of 2 to 4 part time devs
than 1 full time (as seen in the PSC minutes).

It might be a bit less efficient in terms of productivity:
* it is more neutral (several opinions/people around)
* it is more fair regarding which company is involved (it can be shared
on several companies involved in QGIS)
* it is less risky (it does not rely on a single person: what happens
when he leaves, is on holidays, etc)

My 2c, for what it's worth.