[Qgis-developer] There is a way to eliminate the "Recent Projects" startup screen ?

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 04:07:44 PST 2015

As mentioned before I think the new opening screen with recent projects is
a great feature. However, an improvement would be to automatically remove
the projects that cannot be found (greyed out ones) as suggested by Stefan.
Or the option to manually remove them from the list?

Moving them to the bottom is another option, but what would be the reason
to keep them to start with? I could see a point if one can click on it and
search for the new location, but as it is now, it only shows in the list.

Paulo