[Qgis-developer] Data Download Framework [was [Qgis-user] SRTM-plug-in?]

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:28:21 PST 2015

Hi,

This is a great idea.
We could use this framework to add layers based on web services. For
example a web service returning a GeoJSON based on some parameters + canvas
extent. The idea would be to have an option to download only once, or to
download for each canvas refresh (zoom out, pan, etc.) ? I would love to
have the latter (with the possibility to cache features already downloaded
once)

Regards
Michaƫl