[Qgis-developer] Two different icons for same action?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:46:17 PST 2015

Hi,
I'm trying to write QGIS 2.12 documentation and encounter some issues about
icon substitutions. Copy features actions seems to have different icons:
- mActionEditCopy [0] (in identify results panel, Configure shortcuts
dialog, Edit menus and toolbar, ... [1] ) with a white background
- mActionCopySelected [2] (in attribute table, Custom projection, Raster
save as ...[3]) with a yellow background.

Is there a reason to keep two different icons?
If it's a bug, which one should be kept? I can then fill a PR in QGIS code.

[0]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/images/themes/default/mActionEditCopy.png
[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=mActionEditCopy
[2]