[Qgis-developer] QGIS Web Client: WSGI search capabilities using multiple databases

Tony Pham tony_n_pham at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 13:03:27 PST 2015

Hi all,
For the WSGI Search capabilities on QGIS Web Client, is it possible to establish search capabilities using multiple databases (i.e., tables within multiple databases)?
I have QGIS projects which utilize different PostGIS databases and would like to be able to list all the various databases in my qwc_connect.py Python file but realize that the DB_CONN_STRING only allows for the connection to a single database.
Has anyone employed or developed a workaround for this?
Regards,-Tony