[Qgis-developer] Auto documentation commit hook

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Nov 27 00:05:04 PST 2015

Currently the hook seems broken, I'll try to fix it this afternoon/evening.

Happy to do add the 'needs docs' tag too. Is this already a tag? Just
sent me the exact tag text, and the type of issue that you want me to
make for it in Documentation issue-list.

Matthias had also a feature request:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Sysadmin/issues/3

Tim had another one.. which I forgot :-(
Or is it: https://github.com/kartoza/projecta/issues/146

Have to see if I should put it in one script, or split it up. The one we
use now is:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Sysadmin/tree/master/webhooks

Regards,

Richard