[Qgis-developer] Auto documentation commit hook

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Nov 27 00:57:31 PST 2015

Hello,

Some request, question:

1) A new request (or not): what if the code is reverted? Is it possible to add
a comment in the document ticket?

2) About the new tag "Need docs": do we really want a new tag instead of just
changing the tag to [Documentation] which could just mean "We need to document
this for our user".

Do we need to know the difference in the documentation ticket?

3) (no question here) **Thanks** to all for creating this hook! This is really
nice now I can  try to work on some ticket each week.

Y.