[Qgis-developer] Postgresql provider - Use ST_RemoveRepeatedPoints for server-side simplification

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 05:27:24 PST 2015

Hi all,

I updated my PR.
I made some quick tests, and it seems this PR can improve speed for PostGIS
layers ( with PostGIS 2.2 )
More details in the last comment [1]

Please help to test it with a variety of data types and complexity.

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/2410#issuecomment-160138487

Regards
Michaƫl aka "kimaidou"