[Qgis-developer] [QA] CSV Test Flaky

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 09:54:01 PST 2015

https://travis-ci.org/qgis/QGIS/jobs/93937729#L1285
http://tinyurl.com/pcepj9t)
> I guess it runs into a deadlock given that normally it finishes in ~12s
and a timeout requires 600s to trigger.
> Does anybody have a guess what could be the source of the problem?

No, but I have also observed this issue.

I think the first thing would be to print "CTEST_FULL_OUTPUT"
before anything else in the test so that the log isn't truncated. (Eg see
how the documentation test also does this).

That would at least help identify the hanging test.

Nyall

> Does somebody have a suspicion what could be going on? If yes, please try
to find a way to add debug output to verify your guesses.
> I will probably disable the test the next time I witness false alarms, I
hope somebody jumps in before :)