[Qgis-developer] New GRASS plugin: a test drive

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Oct 6 07:09:25 PDT 2015

Hi Radim,

Il 06/10/2015 13:41, Radim Blazek ha scritto:

> Which revision? Please use current master if possible.

I'm currently using Debian packages from our repo. Just upgraded.

> Please start with points and lines. When you digitize a point or line,
> nothing is displayed in canvas? Do you see the elements if you switch
> style to default? Do you see the features in attribute table? Are the
> elements written to the map when you close editing?
>
>  Note that QGIS can only display features of one type in a layer, if
> you add point layer and digitize a line, it will no show in point
> layer after editing is closed, a new layer with lines must be added to
> canvas.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm currently under stress, I do not think
I'll have time for proper testing during this week, but I can give a
hand. It seems to me that testing is especially important in this phase:
anyone available?
Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu