[Qgis-developer] Processing: return table from PostGIS query

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 02:46:07 PDT 2015

Hi Spencer

I have created a script to do so. You must been able to get it via the
Processing Toolbox : Scripts / Tools / Get scripts from online collection

The script is called "Create vector layer from PostGIS table"
You also have one calle "Create vector layer from SQL query" which allows
to create a vector layer from a query

Cheers
Michaël