[Qgis-developer] Processing: return table from PostGIS query

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 03:31:18 PDT 2015

Hi again

I have seen there is a bug in the current versions of the script. I need to
adapt them ( Processing has changed a bit since I write them)

If you cannot wait, juste replace the following line in the script

from processing.core.VectorWriter import VectorWriter

by

from processing.tools.vector import VectorWriter

It must do the job