[Qgis-developer] New GRASS plugin: a test drive

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 05:48:29 PDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 1:07 PM, m roy <royroge at outlook.com> wrote:
> Testing GRASS Plugin with QGIS 2.11.0 Master 3dcabfb:
>
> with Browser Panel I can navigate to GRASS 7 db folder,
> GRASS LOCATION is "duplicated" displayed as a regular file system folder
> and as GRASS LOCATION with the GRASS icon

That is correct, the regular directory is left there so that is it
possible to go for example to dbf directory and load dbf files as
standard QGIS layers.

> I can load vector layers, GRASS raster layers visualization in QGIS
> is not working as rasters appears corrupted (weird colors, missing parts,
> broken in two)

Rasters are corrupted on Windows? That sounds again like if the module
was sending data in text mode, but I am sure the mode is set to
binary.

> Vector digitizing: QGIS crash when deleting a line and the layer
> is not longer loadable in QGIS because of broken topology,

I am working on test unit for editing, which should ensure that
everything is working, because due to complexity of the code, I was
still introducing new bugs while fixing others.

Thanks for testing.

Radim