[Qgis-developer] Processing: return table from PostGIS query

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 00:31:13 PDT 2015

Hi Spencer,

When I created these script, I think the postgis_utils did not exist yet
(or I just did not know about it). And I thought all the work around
Databases was focused on DBManager to avoid redundacy.

We should ask Victor about it. Perhaps Victor did not want processing to
depend on another plugin ?

Cheers
Michaƫl