[Qgis-developer] Errors with some Processing algorithm

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 03:15:47 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I'm doing some test with Processing and I'm facing some problem with
some algorithm:

* Create grid (QGIS).. each time I try to create a grid I receive this
error:
Grid instance has no attribute 'TYPES' See log for more details

while using the same algorithm from the Vector menu of QGIS no problem

* Zonal statistics: input raster (DEM) and a polygon vector (I'm sure
the CRS are the same). This is the error:

in method 'SpatialReference_ImportFromProj4', argument 2 of type 'char
*' See log for more details

same thing of above: the algorithm works if called from the QGIS menu.

I'll continue testing..

Thanks

Matteo