[Qgis-developer] Errors with some Processing algorithm

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Oct 12 05:02:45 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Il 12/10/2015 12:15, matteo ha scritto:

> * Create grid (QGIS).. each time I try to create a grid I receive this
> error:
> Grid instance has no attribute 'TYPES' See log for more details
>
> while using the same algorithm from the Vector menu of QGIS no problem
>

> * Zonal statistics: input raster (DEM) and a polygon vector (I'm sure
> the CRS are the same). This is the error:
>
> in method 'SpatialReference_ImportFromProj4', argument 2 of type 'char
> *' See log for more details
>
> same thing of above: the algorithm works if called from the QGIS menu.

thanks Matteo for the report. This brings once more the issue of having
a test suite for Processing: I think we cannot afford to ship broken
modules, and it's unrealistic to test a sizable proportion of them by
hand. Sorry for insisting, but I think it's very important and urgent.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu