[Qgis-developer] Composer Legend items: what are the differences between "auto-update" and "update all" options?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 07:52:32 PDT 2015

This is what I'm saying.
Then, what are the benefits of having "update all" button since it does
same thing than the automatic? Why just not keep the "auto-update" option?
User checks and unchecks "auto-update" and it's okay, his items are up to
date/reset actually (though I agree checkbox is not the optimal tool for
that)
In previous releases (till 2.4 I think), there was another option "Update
item" that keeps user customization and can explain why there was an
"Update all" option that resets all modifications. Now, both options do
reset.