[Qgis-developer] Take the QGIS user survey

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Thu Oct 15 00:38:22 PDT 2015

Dear QGIS community

We would like to better understand how you are using QGIS so that we can
improve the way that we manage the project. We have compiled this short
survey, and would be most appreciative if you could take a few minutes to
complete it for us. All responses are anonymous and we will share the
results with the community so that we can all benefit from the insights
gained. You can find the survey here:

http://blog.qgis.org/2015/10/15/take-the-qgis-user-survey/

Could I also ask you to publicise the survey on twitter / facebook etc. so
that we can get as broad a range of opinions as possible.

Thanks!

Regards

Tim Sutton

on behalf of the QGIS PSC.