[Qgis-developer] New GRASS plugin: a test drive

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Fri Oct 16 14:47:36 PDT 2015

Hi Radim,

Another issue:
The temporal maps are not listed in the input widgets. I assume that a "translation" for GRASS parser options (https://grass.osgeo.org/programming7/parser__standard__options_8c.html) to the QGIS GUI is missing for the temporal modules:
G_OPT_STDS_INPUT
G_OPT_STDS_INPUTS
G_OPT_STDS_OUTPUT ...

Not essential, but makes them easier to use...

Kind regards
Stefan