[Qgis-developer] New GRASS plugin: a test drive

m roy royroge at outlook.com
Fri Oct 16 23:47:00 PDT 2015

Il 15/10/2015 13.25, Radim Blazek ha scritto:
> On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 10:49 AM, m roy <royroge at outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> After some quick vector digitizing tests: awesome tool
>> for QGIS !!
>>
>> the only (minor) issue i found is that area boundary color does not
>> match the simbology settings (e.g. green boundary also if it's not
>> shared by two areas)
> Green means that both sides are topologically correct. If there is no
> area outside a ring, it is correct. Try to attach a dangling boundary
> to the ring and it should become orange.
> Maybe the name in symbology is not precise.
>
> Radim

I think it's better to stick with GRASS symbology convention,
otherwise it's quite confusing if you use both systems;

e.g. consider the *isle* below

++++++o++++++

+ area on one side (of the boundary) e.g. orange

* area on both sides, e.g. green

  also
there seems to be some problem with the symbology while
in edit mode, some how all boundaries disappear at some
point, but if you exit edit mode and save everything is ok

Thanks, Roy.