[Qgis-developer] GRASS layer history?

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon Oct 19 02:56:11 PDT 2015

Hi Paolo,

I guess you are referring to the "command history" of your GRASS session?
It is stored in a file named ".bash_history" which is a simple text file, located within the folder of your mapset (GRASSDB/LOCATION/MAPSET/.bash_history).
You should be able to access it via browser...

Otherwise r.info and v.info should be able to show the history of a raster or vector map.

Hope that helps...

Cheers
Stefan