[Qgis-developer] New GRASS plugin: a test drive

Pedro VenĂ¢ncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:56:50 PDT 2015

Hi Radim,

3D editing was broken,
> fixed in 295d64b.
> Now it is also possible to edit z coordinates in vertex editor.

Great, fix confirmed! Thanks again!

I installed GRASS 7.0.2RC today, tested and this is still true:

> I made this change and with qint64 (typedef qint64 grass_off_t;) QGIS does
> not crash,
> <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5772257/qgis/grass_node_tool.ogv>
>
> With typedef qint32 grass_off_t it still crashes.

Make this change before compiling is very simple to me, but may this become
a problem when packages for version 2.12 will be released? Or will depend
on who build these binaries, that needs to make sure QGIS and GRASS are
compiled with same off_t size?

Thanks Radim,
Pedro