[Qgis-developer] New GRASS plugin: a test drive

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 00:24:11 PDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 12:56 AM, Pedro VenĂ¢ncio
<pedrongvenancio at gmail.com> wrote:
> I installed GRASS 7.0.2RC today, tested and this is still true:
>>
>> I made this change and with qint64 (typedef qint64 grass_off_t;) QGIS does
>> not crash,
>>
>> With typedef qint32 grass_off_t it still crashes.
>
> Make this change before compiling is very simple to me, but may this become
> a problem when packages for version 2.12 will be released? Or will depend on
> who build these binaries, that needs to make sure QGIS and GRASS are
> compiled with same off_t size?

You are using 32bits version
grass7-dev_7.0.2RC1-1~ubuntu14.04.1_i386.deb from
https://launchpad.net/~grass/+archive/ubuntu/grass-stable, right? It
is compiled with LFS, which adds -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 compiler flags. Try to add -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 to QGIS cmake CXX_EXTRA_FLAGS  instead of
manually changing grass_off_t.

Radim