[Qgis-developer] problem with GRASS 7 when creation a new mapset

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:04:18 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I hope that this problem is not already been discussed..
I'm trying to test the GRASS 7 plugin but I get always the same error
during the creation of the new mapset:

* in the wizard, after the CRS options I get:

Regions file (/home/ma7730/lavori/QGIS/QGIS-Master/grass/locations.gml)
not found.

and that's right. Actually the file is here:

/home/ma7730/lavori/QGIS/QGIS-Master/src/plugins/grass/locations.gml

* so the new mapset is created, I can also create the new location but
then I get this error:

New mapset successfully created, but cannot be opened: Mapset lock
failed (exitStatus=0, exitCode=127, errorCode=5, error=Unknown error
stdout=, stderr=/usr/lib/grass70/etc/lock: error while loading shared
libraries: libgrass_gis.7.0.1.so: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory
)

Don't know what am I missing. However I work with the master version of
QGIS compile on a debian testing machine.

Thanks to all!

Cheers

Matteo