[Qgis-developer] New GRASS plugin: a test drive

Pedro VenĂ¢ncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:04:54 PDT 2015

Hi again Radim,

I was looking at typemask Option tag, and his definition says "for vector
input option defines allowed types. Only the layers of one of defined type
are displayed in input", but at this moment, all types are displayed in the
input dropdown list. Is this intended, or is just a side effect of show all
layers of the mapset in dropdown?

Another question, I would like to include v.to.3d in QGIS-GRASS. To do
that, I separated it in three different modules: v.to.3d.fixed (fixed
height for 3D vector features), v.to.3d.attr (attribute column used for
height) and v.to.2d (reverse transformation). Do you think this can be
merged now, during feature freeze, since it is nothing that can corrupt
anything, or should I make a pull request now and you check and merge after
the end of feature freeze?

Thanks!
Pedro