[Qgis-developer] Processing > QGIS > Concave Hull : need help with an error

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 04:24:10 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am working on a script which will generate isochrone polygons based on
weighted route points (produced via osrm).
The last step is to generate the polygons via the Concave Hull tool.

I have encountered two problems here  (using the experilental

* One very simple to debug about the way qgis::dissolve is caled
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/2398

* One other I have not understand yet : there is a bug about "progress" not
defined in lines 82 and 92
https://github.com/mdouchin/QGIS/blob/patch-1/python/plugins/processing/algs/qgis/ConcaveHull.py#L82

Anyone has any clue about this last bug ?

Cheers
Michaƫl