[Qgis-developer] broken WFS client commit

Jeremy Palmer JPalmer at linz.govt.nz
Sun Oct 25 14:19:09 PDT 2015

> Should we maybe 'rename' the 'caching' option to be an option which
> makes QGIS resend a feature request every zoom/pan?

I agree we should revert to the old behaviour and rename the label.

This change has now broken a major use case for users of large WFS datasets.

Cheers
Jeremy

This message contains information, which may be in confidence and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info at linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ. Thank You.