[Qgis-developer] broken WFS client commit

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Tue Oct 27 01:24:34 PDT 2015

Yes, could someone please revert or solve this? I've been meeting this
issue since last summer (http://hub.qgis.org/issues/13117) and it
prevents some of my customers to upgrade from 2.8, missing all kinds of
nice new features.

Regards,
Raymond

On 25-10-15 22:19, Jeremy Palmer wrote:
>> Should we maybe 'rename' the 'caching' option to be an option which
>> makes QGIS resend a feature request every zoom/pan?
>
> I agree we should revert to the old behaviour and rename the label.
>
> This change has now broken a major use case for users of large WFS datasets.
>
> Cheers
> Jeremy
>

> This message contains information, which may be in confidence and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info at linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ. Thank You.

Terglobo
Ampèrestraat 110
5223 CT 's-Hertogenbosch
06-25314983