[Qgis-developer] Peer review for visual changelog for 2.12

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Oct 27 00:51:55 PDT 2015

Hi All

Could I ask you all to peer review the content on:

http://changelog.qgis.org/qgis/version/2.12.0/

Please don't broadcast that link yet to your social networks - once it is
peer reviewed, Richard is going to publish it as RST on the web site and we
will give an 'official' link to send out for general reading pleasure.

If you do wish to make any changes, either make them directly on the site
if you have access, or send me off list your change suggestions. Please put
CHANGELOG in your subject line so that I can easily filter those emails.

Regards

Tim

Tim Sutton
 * Desktop GIS programming services