[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:43:34 PDT 2015

http://changelog.qgis.org/qgis/2.12.0/entry/update-of-grass-plugin/

> Pedro or Radim: can you please correct/extend this entry? Do you have any
good screenshots?

Screenshots, videos and visual change log are on my TODO, but I am
currently off line for few days.

Radim

http://changelog.qgis.org/qgis/version/2.12.0/

>>> We miss a lot of "Developed by", "Funded by". While this isn't
absolutely necessary, it is a good opportunity, to show what you did to the
project - and who funded it. It shows that things don't happen out of the
blue - and needs efforts and finances.

>>> If you developed a feature in the changelog - and it isn't yet
attributed to you - let me know. I can add it. Also - if you have
improvements/corrections in text and screenshots.

>>> Thanks,
>>> Andreas