[Qgis-developer] Looking for volunteers for QGIS podcast

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Wed Oct 28 01:52:11 PDT 2015

Hi All (with apologies for cross posting)

We are planning to get the QGIS Podcast running again on a regular (weekly)
basis. We are looking for volunteers to help with the production of the
podcast e.g.

* building a nice website for http://podcast.qgis.org that updates each
time we add an episode (yes I know the current page looks aweful)
* writing some nice original intro/outro jingles to play during segment
transitions
* joining us as a guest to tell us about how you are using QGIS in your
work, academic or personal life
* helping with post production work to edit the audio content into a nice
neat podcast
* helping to post shownotes for the episodes onto our libsyn stream
* helping with ideas for the kind of content you would like to hear
* appearing as a regular show host

We will try to include a mix of content for both users and geekier
developer types. We will be recording every thursday at 14h30 GMT+2 (South
Africa time). I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Tim Sutton