[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.12 New Geometry Checker Plugin crash

m roy royroge at outlook.com
Thu Oct 29 01:24:27 PDT 2015

If with test suite you mean steps to reproduce the crash:

(1) load a multipolygon shapefile

(2) open up geometry checker plugin and set polygon as allowed geometry
types

(3) set "modify input layer"

(4) run the tool

(5) once finished select one of the multipolygon from the table

(6) on Error resolution settings select "Convert to corresponding multi
or single ..." and press OK

(7) click "Fix selected errors using default resolution"

100% crash