[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.12 New Geometry Checker Plugin crash
royroge at outlook.com
Thu Oct 29 01:24:27 PDT 2015
If with test suite you mean steps to reproduce the crash:
(1) load a multipolygon shapefile
(2) open up geometry checker plugin and set polygon as allowed geometry
(3) set "modify input layer"
(4) run the tool
(5) once finished select one of the multipolygon from the table
(6) on Error resolution settings select "Convert to corresponding multi
or single ..." and press OK
(7) click "Fix selected errors using default resolution"
Il 29/10/2015 08.57, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Il 29/10/2015 08:54, m roy ha scritto:
>> QGIS 2.12:
>> testing the new features of the new geometry checker plugin (very nice
>> i got QGIS to crash trying to fix a multipolygon shapefile layer, in
>> if you can confirm this issue I can open a bug report
> I also got a couple of crashes, but had no opportunity to find a way to
> replicate the issue with a minimal test suite. If you can, I can check
> it here.
> All the best, and thanks.
More information about the Qgis-developer