[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.12 New Geometry Checker Plugin crash

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 03:08:13 PDT 2015

On 29.10.2015 09:24, m roy wrote:
> If with test suite you mean steps to reproduce the crash:
>
> [...]
>
> 100% crash
Thanks for the detailed steps, I've fixed this in my geom_checker_fixes
branch [1] (which I periodically push into master).

[1] https://github.com/manisandro/QGIS/tree/geom_checker_fixes

> [...]
>> I also got a couple of crashes, but had no opportunity to find a way to
>> replicate the issue with a minimal test suite. If you can, I can check
>> it here.
>> All the best, and thanks.
A backtrace might already be sufficient to pin-point the issue. Clearly,
the more info, the better.

Thanks
Sandro