[Qgis-developer] Compile QGis Problem.

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Sun Sep 6 18:45:00 PDT 2015

Hi Jacory,

I encountered the similar issue on my Mac OSX homebrew environment,
and at that time, the cause was the difference of compiled Qt version
(4.8.7) and loaded Qt version (4.8.6).
https://github.com/OSGeo/homebrew-osgeo4mac/issues/95

If you follow the QGIS MSVC build instruction, could you try to launch
"qgis.2.9.0.sln" from command prompt after executing the environment
variables batch file,
then run(debug) "qgis" project after setting it as "Startup project" ?
(Because I think that launching the project after executing the batch file
will guarantee
to load same Qt library as compiled one.)

Regards,

Ko