[Qgis-developer] Compile QGis Problem.

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Sun Sep 6 19:52:13 PDT 2015

Hi Jacory,

Thanks for your reply.

> Thanks a lot, I solved the problem under your suggestion.
> I did it in another way, I changed the path variable of Qt “qmake.exe” in
> CMake. When I followed your suggestion, I opened CMake and found the
> “qmake.exe" path variable is assigned to "osgeo4w\bin” directory, but the
> version exactly I use is in another path. So I changed the path, and
> regenerated the “sln” in CMake. Now the problem has gone.
> Thank you very much, I think I can never find the solution on my own.

Okay, no problem.

> And would you mind to tell me the IDE you use on Mac? I have a Macbook Air
> 2014 with 8G memory, but I’m not familiar to use it for developing, I use
> windows normally. I’m just curious, and I really want to use my Mac, it’s
> really beautiful.

I tried QGIS Xcode build once, but it failed at loading Xcode project time.
So, if you want to build QGIS on Mac environment, I think that "Qt
Creator" is the
only choice. (But, I still don't try it yet...)

Probably, the following page is useful.
https://github.com/OSGeo/homebrew-osgeo4mac/wiki/Developing-on-QGIS-using-OSGeo4Mac

Regards,

Ko