[Qgis-developer] Deliberate errors, but Travis passes

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Tue Sep 8 05:09:00 PDT 2015

I've implemented very basic Travis testing for the plugin qgis2web, and it's
been working very well, catching code errors which result in Python errors.
However, I'm now trying to expand the suite of tests to test the plugin
against different data. The problem I have is that I now cannot get Travis
to fail a build. I have tried adding deliberate errors which cause Python
errors when running the plugin, but Travis still passes.

The file with the tests is:

https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/blob/master/test/test_qgis2web_dialog.py

Can anyone help?