[Qgis-developer] Deliberate errors, but Travis passes

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Sep 8 08:46:15 PDT 2015

Hi Tom,

In this case please read my question as "where exactly do you expect the
tests to fail?" :-)

I did a short check and it looks like it causes a segfault at the moment
and this is somehow not picked up properly?

Though looking at your commit for the deliberate error you are looking
for an exception but it is unclear to me via which codepath the tests
should get from the test file to the point in the code where you
introduced the deliberate error.

Matthias