[Qgis-developer] Deliberate errors, but Travis passes

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Tue Sep 8 08:43:57 PDT 2015

Hi Matthias

Firstly, I'm not aware of a current segfault in the tests, so I'll keep an
eye out for that.

Yes, I am talking about exceptions thrown by Python. The deliberate error I
have introduced is in the main function called when a map is exported in
Leaflet format (ie not in Openlayers3). This means that about half of the
tests should fail (the ones with Leaflet in the function name). However,
they all pass for me.

Thanks

Tom