[Qgis-developer] Vertex editor

Rouzaud Denis denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 08:17:27 PDT 2015

> On 13 Sep 2015, at 15:00, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:
>
> On 13-09-15 13:13, Radim Blazek wrote:
>> Is there a possibility to suppress vertex editor popup whenever a node
>> is selected?
>
> Mmm, nice addition though!
> But maybe it lacks an option to not use it :-)
>
> Another observation: when I create a line, and use the nodetool to edit
> one line, after clicking on a node, it immediately 'sticks' to the mouse
> and moves. In 2.8 the vertex only get's 'selected' and after this
> selecting you can move it. Is this intended behaviour?

Yes it is. Although, there will be another pre-selection state which will correspond to 2.8 behavior.
Although, on first click it will free the node.
The idea is that you don’t need to keep mouse button pressed while moving the node to allow using advanced digitising.

Marco has still some work to do in the node tool, you can follow discussion here:
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/13276 <http://hub.qgis.org/issues/13276>

Regarding the table view, I don’t know if Marco will allow disabling it. At least, it would be nice to just hide it.

Denis